with easter being the start to a new annual quarter I’d like to announce some changes in my life.
9 live streams called “Zen & The Art Of Rockstarliving” I will broadcast here every monday at 7pm (CEST). this time I’ve actually given it some thought instead of just winging it. the streams will still be approx. 30 minutes long and in each stream I will present the following:
- 1 person who inspires me and/or has some sort of influence on my work.
- 1 book that I think is worth reading.
- 1 weekly update of a monthly life challenge (in april the personal challenge is to go minimalist, to choose what posessions I really need and to get rid of all the unnescessary clutter.)
- 1 “zen & the art of rockstarliving” section during which I either challenge music business assumptions or challenge myself to go superhuman without going the “realistic” route in this business.
- 1 live performance of a piece of music
I’ll post the program of every stream so you don’t miss any of the news.
there’ll be a second life challenge in may. what it will be, I don’t know yet. suggestions are welcome!
then, starting in june I’ll be on a long summer retirement in sicily and new york city, where I’ll enjoy life, my family, record my new album Music Of Ghouls, and do some extra work to help musicians improve their artistry (that project is still top secret! I’ll reveal it in june).
if everything goes as planned I’ll be in sicily all of june and in new york all of july and august. there’ll be more live streams from either of those locations. I’m especially looking forward to streaming from the recording sessions in NYC.
I’m looking forward to your input, so please, let me know of any chalenges I should try, anything you’d like to discuss etc…